Located at 5 Brennan Street Mirboo North
This once-upon-a-time miner’s cottage deceives the passer-by appearing to be as small and somewhat insignificant, yet its charm endures. Beyond its quaint facade be mesmerised by its vast open spaces, multiple rooms, and old-world character. Large north facing windows add warmth and light, and create a sense of belonging. While the rear garden meanders around well-established trees, shrubs and plants, making it ideal for young children to play and explore in a safe environment.
Ideal for a group, a girls’ weekend away, or families – your retreat at ‘Forget Me Not’ will stay with you long after you leave as a peaceful escape from your everyday life.
The ‘Homestyle’ comforts offered to guests include:
- Two queen beds, one double and two single beds. Ideal for sleeping one to eight people (cot available)
- Two lounge areas make ‘Forget Me Not’ ideal for family holidays where you’ll find a selection of books, magazines, two TV/DVD’s, a stereo, CD’s and DVD’s and everyone’s good old favourite LP records.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout to provide comfort all year round
- Fully contained kitchen including electric oven, hotplates, microwave and fridge/freezer
- Complete laundry facilities including washing machine and clothes dryer
- Bathroom with large shower and heating, hair dryer provided and two toilets
- Quality linen and towels are provided at no extra cost (ask us for a beach towel if you want to visit the local swimming pool)
- Barbecue facilities available and outdoor tables and chairs
- Bicycles and helmets available for your enjoyment
- Beautifully established large private gardens, fruit trees, natives and exotics
- Everything you could possibly require is provided for a relaxing stress free holiday